Best Research House Award
Research houses will be evaluated through two main sections of evaluation
- Quantitative evaluation : based on an analysis of data submitted by the research house through a survey. This survey covers the research house team composition and experience, corporate access given to clients through conferences, meetings and earning calls and reports issued by the research house.
- Qualitative evaluation : Asset managers and asset owners are invited to rate the research houses they deal with through a survey. Respondents are asked to rate the overall performance of these research houses through evaluating:
- Breadth and quality of coverage.
- Buy side ability to engage with analysts
- Corporate access and market intelligence insights
Respondents are asked to give a rate from 1 (very poor) to 5 (flawless) in each of the sub-categories. Performance will be judged over the period covering January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
Best Research House Award Application
Research houses are invited to submit an application to be considered for the Best Research House Award.
Best Research House Award Survey
Buy Side Houses are invited to rate Sell Side Houses; each is allowed to rate from 1 to 2 sell side houses.