Web Content ViewerActions
Saudi Exchange calculates public Equity & Fixed Income markets indices. Additionally, multiple license options are available to Index Providers and Asset Managers to cater for any additional indices needs. .
Market Indices offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Index Creation: Saudi Exchange offers Indices Creation License for clients to calculate indices based on Saudi Exchange's information.
- Index Linkage: These licenses allow clients to link their financial products to either Saudi Exchange's indices or their own indices based on Saudi Exchange's information.
- Index Calculation: Saudi Exchange offers custom indices calculation services for ETF Issuers, or Asset Managers, as well as quarterly maintenance services for these indices.
- End-of-Day Data: End of Day Information for all Listed Instruments over the past five (5) years.
- Index Information Publishing:For those seeking maximum exposure to their indices, Saudi Exchange offers its clients the option to publish their custom indices on Saudi Exchange's website.
- Index Weightage Report: A daily report for companies’ weights in Saudi Exchange indices, generated at the end of each trading day, including but not limited to, constituents close values, total turnover & volume, Issued & Free Float Shares, Full & Free Float market cap, and weight in Tadawul All Share Index (TASI)..
- Full Global Use License: Global license covering Index Creation License, Global OTC Financial Products License and International ETF License..
For more information on the services provided, please call us at +966 92000 1919. You may also contact us via email at email@example.com