In reference to the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul)’s announcement on 06/07/1441H corresponding to 01/03/2020G regarding trading suspension of MetLife AIG ANB Cooperative Insurance Company’s shares.
Tadawul announces the delisting of MetLife AIG ANB Cooperative Insurance Company’s shares in the Saudi Stock Exchange as end of Monday 07/07/1441H corresponding to 02/03/2020G
- The Capital Market Authority approves Filing and Packing Materials Manufacturing Company’s request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Middle East Paper Co. Securities
- The Capital Market Authority Announces the Approval on the Registration of shares of Edarat Communications and Information Technology Company for Direct Listing in the Parallel Market
- The Capital Market Authority approves Ash-Sharqiyah Development Company's request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue
- Saudi Exchange Announces the Listing of “Alwaha REIT Fund” by Wasatah Capital Company