With reference to the approval of the extraordinary general assembly of ALMARAI Company shareholders on Wednesday 07/10/2009 (18/10/1430) to the acquisition of 100% of Hail Agriculture Development Co HADCO shares and the approval of the extraordinary general assembly of Hail Agriculture Development Co. on Thursday 15/10/2009 (26/10/1430) to ALMARAI Company offer, the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces that the shares of Hail Agriculture Development Co. will be deleted from Agriculture and Food Industries sector index (TAFSI) and Tadawul All Share Index (TASI) and the update of both indexes with the new number of free floated shares for ALMARAI after the acquisition, effective Saturday 17/10/2009 (28/10/1430).
- The Capital Market Authority Licenses Sabeen Investment Company to Conduct Managing Investments Activity in the Securities Business and its Completion of the Commencements of Business Requirements
- CMA Announces the Approval of Public Offering of "Alistithmar Capital Freestyle Saudi Equity Fund"
- CMA Announces the Approval of Public Offering of "Saudi Fransi Capital Fixed Income Fund"
- Saudi Exchange Announces Fast Entry of International Company for Water and Power Projects (ACWA POWER) to Tadawul Indices
- Saudi Exchange Announces the Listing of “International Company for Water and Power Projects (ACWA Power)”