With reference to the approval of the extraordinary general assembly of ALMARAI Company shareholders on Wednesday 07/10/2009 (18/10/1430) to the acquisition of 100% of Hail Agriculture Development Co HADCO shares and the approval of the extraordinary general assembly of Hail Agriculture Development Co. on Thursday 15/10/2009 (26/10/1430) to ALMARAI Company offer, the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces that the shares of Hail Agriculture Development Co. will be deleted from Agriculture and Food Industries sector index (TAFSI) and Tadawul All Share Index (TASI) and the update of both indexes with the new number of free floated shares for ALMARAI after the acquisition, effective Saturday 17/10/2009 (28/10/1430).
- The Capital Market Authority approves Filing and Packing Materials Manufacturing Company’s request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Middle East Paper Co. Securities
- The Capital Market Authority Announces the Approval on the Registration of shares of Edarat Communications and Information Technology Company for Direct Listing in the Parallel Market
- The Capital Market Authority approves Ash-Sharqiyah Development Company's request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue
- Saudi Exchange Announces the Listing of “Alwaha REIT Fund” by Wasatah Capital Company