The Saudi Capital Market Awards recognize excellence and leadership displayed by market participants who are championing the development and growth of Saudi Arabia’s capital market.
The Awards are part of the Saudi Exchange’s commitment to drive the growth of the capital market, and encourage best practices to promote fair competition in line with the objectives of the Financial Sector Development Program and Vision 2030.
Saudi Exchange works closely with its partners, CFA Society Saudi Arabia and the Middle East Investor Relations Association (MEIRA), to provide awards according to transparent and clear criteria.
Eligible entrants are evaluated by an independent committees of respected industry professionals, formed by the CFA Society Saudi Arabia and MEIRA, who assess and select the winner for each category.
The 2020 edition of the Saudi Capital Market Awards included four categories:
• Best Investor Relations Program Award (click here )
• Best Custodian Award (click here )
• Best Broker Award (click here )
• Most Notable Listing Award (click here )
To know the winners of SCMA first edition, (click here )
New awards’ categories have been added in the second edition of Saudi Capital Market Awards 2021, in addition to the categories mentioned above, including:
• Best ESG Award (click here )
• Best Research House Award (click here )
• Best Asset Manager Award (click here )
• Best Debt Capital Markets (DCM) House Award (click here )
• Best Equity Capital Markets (ECM) House Award (click here )
• Best Investment Bank Award (click here )
• Best Merger and Acquisition (M&A) House Award (click here )
Award categories open for submissions on 02.01.2022 and close on 31.1.2022
Participation in the awards surveys will be closed on 28th February 2022
The winners will be announced in the Saudi Capital Market Forum, which will take place in March 2022.