National Industrialization Company announces the appointment of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Vice-Chairman, and the formation of committees emanating from the Board of Directors
|Announcement Detail||Reference to the results of the 25th Ordinary General Assembly meeting held on Wednesday 20/04/2022, which included the election of The Board of Directors for the new term starts from 06/07/2022 for a period of three years ending on 05/07/2025, National Industrialization Company "TASNEE" announces the Board of Directors’ resolution dated 04/07/2022, which includes the appointment of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Vice- Chairman, the formation of committees, and the appointment of the company’s secretary and representatives to the Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange, as follows: |
First: Appointment of Eng. Mubarak Abdullah Al-Khafrah as Chairman of the Board of Directors (non-executive).
Second: Appointment of Eng. Talal Ibrahim Al-Maiman as Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors (non-executive).
Third: Formation of the Executive Committee as follows:
1. Eng. Mubarak Abdullah Al-Khafrah as Chairman (non-executive)
2. Eng. Talal Ibrahim Al-Maiman (non-executive)
3. Eng. Mutlaq Hamad Al-Moraished (Executive)
4. Eng. Abdulrahman Sulaiman Al-Sayyari (Independent)
5. Eng. Abdullatif Khalifah Al-Mulhim (Independent)
Fourth: Formation of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee as follows:
1. Eng. Abdulrahman Sulaiman Al-Sayyari as Chairman (Independent)
2. Mr. Saud Sulaiman Al-Juhani (non-executive)
3. Mr. Ahmed Neja Al-Theabi (Independent)
Fifth: Formation of the Risk and Governance Committee as follows:
1. Mr. Saud Sulaiman Al-Juhani as Chairman (non-executive)
2. Mr. Fahad Abdulrahman Al-Mishal (Independent)
3. Musaab Sulaiman Al-Muhidib (Independent)
4. Mr. Bader Ali Al Dakhil (non-executive)
It is worth noting that the formation of Audit Committee was approved during of the 25th Ordinary General Assembly meeting for the new term of three years – starting on 06/07/2022 and ending on 05/07/2025, as follows:
1. Mr. Sami Abdulaziz Alshenaiber as Chairmen (Independent outside the Board of Directors)
2. Mr. Bader Ali Saleh Al Dakhil (non-executive)
3. Mr. Musaab Sulaiman Al Muhaidib (Independent)
4. Mr. Maher Saad Alaiyadhi (Independent outside the Board of Directors)
In addition, the Company representatives were appointed for all purposes related to the application of laws and regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), also appointment of the Board Secretary.
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.