|Candidates must fulfill the requirements for candidacy for Membership of the Board of Directors according to the following:|
1. The candidate shall not be convicted of an offense against honor, honesty or integrity.
2. The candidate shall hold a university degree.
3. The candidate shall have appropriate practical experience and knowledge in the business field.
4. The candidate preferably has experience in the Maritime shipping sector.
5. The candidate must not be an owner of a competing business to the company.
6. The candidate must not be a Board Member of more than five listed companies at the same time.
7. The candidate must not be a board member in a competing company.
8. The candidate must not be a past employee of the company whose employment was terminated by the company in the past three year for whatsoever reason.
9. The candidate must have the capacity to allocate sufficient time to perform the duties for the Board Membership.
Those wishing to nominate for the company board of directors must submit the following:
1- Resume for the candidate as per (form (1) Resume) in Word and PDF format as issued by the Saudi Capital Markets Authority clarifying their personal information, qualification and experience in the Arabic Language (attached).
2- Saudi National ID or Family Card.
3- Candidates/ delegates/ representatives of legal person must fill and sign disclosure form number (3) issued by the Saudi Capital Markets Authority (attached) in Word and PDF format.
4- Candidates must fill the form of Issuer’s Board of Directors, Audit Committee, Senior Executives and their associates information as per form (3) issued by the Saudi Tadawul Group (attached) in PDF and Word Format.
And the Nominations and Remuneration Committee will review completed and submitted applications within the application period as per the approved requirements and relevant laws and regulations, and it will consider in its review the diversity of academic qualifications and practical experience for the candidate. Priority for nominations will be given to candidates that hold the necessary skills needed for a board member. All applications rejection justifications will be documented.
After reviewing, the Nominations and Remuneration Committee will submit its recommendations to obtain all necessary regulatory approvals in preparation for the nominations for the new Board of Directors by the General Assembly which date will be announced in a later on.