Alinma Bank announces the results of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting "First Meeting".
|Introduction||Alinma Bank announces the results of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting No. (10) “First Meeting” by virtual meeting platform.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||The Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting has been held by means of modern technology (remotely).|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2022-04-13 Corresponding to 1443-09-12|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||22:00|
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders||40.94%|
|Names of the Board of Directors' Members Present at the General Assembly's Meeting and Names of the Absentees||All Board members attended the meeting: |
1. Dr. Abdulmalik Abdullah Alhogail (Chairman)
2. HE Dr. Hamad Sulaiman Albazai (Vice Chairman)
3. Mr. Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz AlFares
4. Mr. Mohammed Abdulrahman Bindayel
5. Mr. Abdulmuhsin Abdulaziz Al-Hussein
6. Mr. Mutlaq Hamad AlMorished
7. Mr. Abdulrahman Mohammedramzi Addas
8. Dr. Saud Mohammed Alnimir
9. Mr. Haitham Rashid Alshaikhmubarak
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly's Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf||1. Dr. Abdulmalik Abdullah Alhogail (Chairman of the Executive Committee) |
2. HE Dr. Hamad Sulaiman Albazai (Chairman of the Risk Committee)
3. Dr. Saud Mohammed Alnimir (Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee)
4. Mr. Mutlaq Hamad AlMorished (Chairman of the Audit Committee)
5. Dr. Abdulrahman Saleh Al Atram (Chairman of the Sharia’h Committee)
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly's Meeting Agenda's||1. Approval of the Directors’ Report for the financial year ending December 31, 2021. |
2. Approval of the Auditor’s Report for the financial year ending December 31, 2021.
3. Approval of the Financial Statements for the financial year ending December 31, 2021.
4. Approval of the discharge of the members of the Board of Directors for the financial year ending December 31, 2021.
5. Approval of the Board of Directors' recommendation to distribute cash dividends for the second half of 2021 (amounting to SAR 795,131,052) at 40 halalas per share (SAR 0.40), which represents four percent (4%) of the nominal value per share. Priority and entitlement shall be for shareholders as at the end of the trading session coinciding with the meeting of the Ordinary General Assembly who are registered in Alinma Bank’s share registry at the Depository Centre at the end of the second trading day following the due date. Dividend distribution begins on Monday, 24 Ramadan 1443 (April 25, 2022).
6. Approval of appointment of external auditors (Ernst & Young & Partners, KPMG & Partners) for the bank from among the candidates based on the audit committee’s recommendation to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the first, second, third and annual quarters of the fiscal year 2022 AD and determine their fees.
7. Approval of the election of members of the Board of Directors for the next session (the fifth session) beginning on May 21, 2022 and ending on May 20, 2025. The following members were elected:
1) Dr. Abdulmalik Abdullah H. Alhogail - Independent
2) Mr. Saad Abdulaziz A. Alkroud - Non-executive
3) Mr. Abdullah Abdulaziz S. AlRomizan - Non-executive
4) Mr. Ahmed Abdullah A. Al Alsheikh - Non-executive
5) Mr. Haitham Rashid A. Alshaikhmubarak - Independent
6) Mr. Mohammed Abdulrahman A. Bindayel - Independent
7) Dr. Saud Mohammed A. Alnimir - Independent
8) Mr. Abdulrahman Mohammedramzi A. Addas - Independent
9) Mr. Anees Ahmed M. Moumina - Non-executive
8. Approval of the composition, functions, work controls and remunerations of the Audit Committee for the next session (the fifth session), beginning on May 21, 2022 and ending on May 20, 2025 (a three-year term). Candidates include:
A) Dr. Saad Saleh Alrwita (Independent Member)
B) Mr. Abdulrahman Mohammed Ramzi Addas (Independent Member)
C) Mr. Maher Saad Alaiyadhi (Independent Member)
9. Approval of the payment of SAR 6,894,800 to members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021.
10. Approval of the amendments to be incorporated into the Audit Committee Charter.
11. Approval of the amendments to be incorporated into the Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter.
12. Approval of authorizing the Board of Directors to distribute interim dividends semi-annually for the fiscal year 2022, to set the due/distribution date in accordance with regulatory controls and procedures issued in implementation of the Companies Law.
13. Approval of authorizing the Board of Directors with the authority of the ordinary General Assembly provided for in paragraph (1), Article (71) of the Companies Law for a period of one (1) year from the date of approval by the General Assembly or until the end of the session of the authorized Board of Directors, whichever is earlier. Such authorization shall be made in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the regulatory controls and procedures issued in implementation of the Companies Law related to listed joint-stock companies.
14. Approval of the participation of board member Mr. Mutlaq bin Hamad Al-Morished in a competing business of a subsidiary company of the bank.
15. Approval of transactions and contracts to be concluded between Alinma Bank and Alinma Tokyo Marine Co., in which Board Member Mr. Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz AlFares has an indirect interest, namely, the issuance and renewal of insurance policies for the Bank for one (1) year without preferential conditions. The Bank owns 28.75% of the shares in Alinma Tokyo Marine. Transactions and contracts concluded between the parties in 2021 amounted to SAR 42,970,000.
|Additional Information||As part of Alinma’s keenness to safeguard the interests of its shareholders who did not receive dividends during previous periods, Alinma Bank announces that a query feature has been included on the Bank’s website via the following link: http://www.alinma.com/wps/portal/alinma/Alinma/FooterPages/ShareholderAffairs |
For inquiries, please communicate the Shareholders Relations Dept. via:
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.