|1st: Candidacy Procedures|
1. Submission of an application signed by the candidate expressing his desire to be nominated for the Board membership and includes the following:
• A Brief about the candidate in terms of his resume, qualifications, and experience in the company's business field.
• Clarification of the membership nature (whether he is a representing himself or a representative of a legal person).
• Clarify the capacity of membership (executive member, non-executive member, independent member)
• Disclosure of any cases of conflict of interest that include having a direct or indirect interest in the business and contracts that are made for Mouwasat Medical Services Company and participation in a business that would compete with it in one of its branches of activity.
• Disclosure of any kinship or other relationship with any of the major shareholders of the company, senior executives, or auditors of the company.
• A statement of the number and dates of the boards of directors of joint stock companies and the permanent committees of which he has been a member.
• A statement of the joint stock companies of which he is still a member.
2. If the candidate has previously served as a board member in Mouwasat Medical Services Company, the application for candidacy must be accompanied by a statement from the company’s management about the last session in which he became a board member, including the following:
A. The number of board meetings that took place during each year of the session, the number of meetings he attended in person, and the ratio of his attendance to the total meetings.
B. The permanent committees composed of the board members in which he participated, the number of meetings held by each of those committees during each year of the session, the number of meetings he attended and the ratio of his attendance to the total meetings.
3. Fill out the CMA Form No. 3 (attached), which can also be obtained from the CMA website at the following link: https://cma.org.sa/RulesRegulations/FormsSite/Pages/default.aspx
4. Attach a clear and valid copy of the national identity card for individuals or the commercial register for companies and institutions, in addition to the candidate's contact numbers.
2nd: Candidacy Criteria
1. Every shareholder has the right to nominate himself or another person or more persons for the Board membership, in proportion to the percentage of his title in the capital.
2. The candidate should be of professional competence and possess leadership ability, financial knowledge as well as health fitness.
3. The candidate must not have been previously convicted of a breach of trust.
4. The candidate Not to be a member of the board members of more than five listed companies at the same time.
Noting that the Nominations and Remuneration Committee will consider the diversity of academic qualifications and field experience of the candidate and will give priority in the nomination to those with the appropriate skills that should be available in a member of the Board Members and voting in the General Assembly will be limited to those who nominated themselves in accordance with the controls and requirements mentioned above.