Thoub Al Aseel Invites its shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting) by means of modern technology
|Introduction||The board of directors of Thoub AL Aseel is pleased to invite all shareholders to participate and vote in the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (The First Meeting) which will be held at 8;00 pm on Wednesday dated 21/10/1442 corresponding to 23 |
/06/2021 G through modern technology. This is in the interest of the safety of the shareholders and within the support of preventive and precautionary efforts and measures by the competent and relevant health authorities to address the emerging corona virus (COVID-19), and an extension of the continuous efforts made by all government agencies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to take the necessary preventive measures to prevent its spread
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||Thoub ALaseel Head Office at Riyadh the Will be conducted Virtually using Tadawulty platform|
|URL for the Meeting Location||(www.tadawulaty.com.sa)|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2021-06-23 Corresponding to 1442-11-13|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||20:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Shareholders Registered in the Issuer’s Shareholders Registry in the Depository Centre At the End of the Trading Session Preceding the General Assembly’s Meeting as per Laws and Regulations|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||Each shareholder who is registered in the company’s shareholders ’register at the Depository Center is entitled to attend the meeting at the end of the trading session preceding the meeting, according to the rules and regulations. The meeting of the general assembly shall be valid if it is attended by shareholders representing at least a quarter of the capital, and if the quorum required for holding this meeting is not available, the second meeting will be held one hour after the period specified for the first meeting and the second meeting will be valid regardless of the number of shares represented in it.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. Voting on the Board of Directors' report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 G. |
2. Voting on the auditor/s report on the Company’s accounts for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 G.
3. Voting on the financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 G.
4. Voting on the discharge of the board of directors Member's liability for the fiscal year 31 December 2020 G.
5. Voting on appointing the company’s auditor among the candidates based on the Audit Committee's recommendation. to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the third and Fourth quarter of the fiscal year 2021G and the financial statements of the fiscal year 2021 G and first quarter of the fiscal year 2022., and determining their fees.
6. Voting on paying an amount of (1,008,00) as remuneration to the board members for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 G.
7. Voting on the authorizing of the board of directors to distribute interim profits to shareholders in a semiannual or quarterly manner for the fiscal year 2021 and to determine the due date and distribute in accordance with the regulatory controls and procedures issued in implementation of the companies
8. Voting on the decision of the board directors to appoint Mr. Tariq bin Abdelaziz Altuwayjiri as a member of the committee as an (independent member) effective from 3/11/2021 until the end of the session 4/9/2021 and that is to succeed the designed member of the audit committee Mr. Ibrahim bin Abdullah Aljedaie (independent from outside the board) effective starting from 3/11/2020 this designation is in accordance with the instructions for the work of the audit committee
9-Voting on the business and contracts that have been concluded between the company and Aljedaie furniture company) which is woned by a member of the board of directors Mr./faisal bin Abdullah Aljedaie and Mr./ Muhammad bin Abdullah Aljedaie and Mr./Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Aljedaie an indirect interest, which is a technical support service contract at a rate of 15 % and the total purchase value is 300,000 without preferential terms.
10-Voting on business and contracts concluded between the company and the heirs of Abdullah bin Ibrahim Aljedaie which belong to member of the board of Directors Mr. faisal bin Abdullah Aljedaie and Mr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Aljedaie and Mr. Mohammed bin Abdullah Aljedaie for indirect which is a warehouse purchase contract with the percentage of 15 % and the total purchase value is 11.500.000 without preferential terms.
|E-Vote||Shareholders registered on the Tadawulaty Services website will be able to vote remotely on the Society’s articles through the service |
(Electronic voting), which will start from ten o'clock
From Saturday morning, 9/11/1442 AH corresponding to 06/19/2021 AD until the end of the assembly time, registration and voting in my trading services will be available and free of charge to all shareholders using the following link:
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Business of the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes|
|Method of Communication||And in case of any inquiries, we hope to contact the Shareholders Relations Department at the following address: |
P.O. Box 11426 Riyadh 23236
Phone 0114652000 ext. 777
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.