In reference to the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul)’s announcement on 21/04/1442H corresponding to 06/12/2020G regarding trading suspension of Al-Ahlia Insurance Co.’s shares.
Tadawul announces the delisting of Al-Ahlia Insurance Co. ’s shares in the Saudi Stock Exchange as end of Monday 22/04/1442H corresponding to 07/12/2020G.
- The Capital Market Authority Licenses Sabeen Investment Company to Conduct Managing Investments Activity in the Securities Business and its Completion of the Commencements of Business Requirements
- CMA Announces the Approval of Public Offering of "Alistithmar Capital Freestyle Saudi Equity Fund"
- CMA Announces the Approval of Public Offering of "Saudi Fransi Capital Fixed Income Fund"
- Saudi Exchange Announces Fast Entry of International Company for Water and Power Projects (ACWA POWER) to Tadawul Indices
- Saudi Exchange Announces the Listing of “International Company for Water and Power Projects (ACWA Power)”