Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma’aden) Invites its Shareholders to Attend the 13th Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (First Meeting)
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma’aden) is pleased to invite the Company’s shareholders to attend the 13th Ordinary General Meeting (First Meeting) via modern technology means provided by Tadawulaty. |
Which is in the support of preventive and precautionary efforts and measures by the competent and relevant health authorities to address the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as an extension of the continuous efforts made by all government entities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to take the necessary preventive measures to prevent the spread.
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||Through modern technology means from the Company’s office in Riyadh (using Tadawulaty system).|
|URL for the Meeting Location||https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2021-03-15 Corresponding to 1442-08-02|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||18:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Each shareholder who is registered in the Company’s Shareholders Register at the Securities Depository Center at the end of the trading session preceding the General Assembly meeting has the right to register electronic attendance and vote using the Tadawulaty system at the Assembly meeting, according to the rules and regulations.|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||The Ordinary General Assembly Meeting shall be valid if attended by shareholders representing at least 50% of the Company’s capital.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. Voting on the Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020. |
2. Voting on the Auditor Report on the Company’s accounts for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020
3. Voting on the Board of Directors Report for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020.
4. Voting on the Board of Directors recommendation to not distribute dividends for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020
5. Voting on the discharge of Board of Directors members from liabilities for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2020.
6. Voting on the remuneration of the Board of Directors members for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020 as stated in the Board of Directors Report.
7. Voting on appointing the Company’s auditor from among the Candidates based on the Audit Committee's recommendation; In order to audit the financial statements for the first, second, third quarters and annual of the fiscal year 2021, and 2022, and determine the fees.
8. Voting on the amendments of Audit Committee Charter. (attached)
9. Voting on the amendments of Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter. (attached)
10. Voting on Compensation and Remuneration policy for the Board of Directors, Committees and Executive Management. (attached)
|E-Vote||Voting on the General Assembly’s 13th Meeting agenda will be held electronically via Tadawulaty Website, (https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa). |
Electronic voting will start on Wednesday 27/07/1442AH corresponding to 11/03/2021 at 10:00AM and will continue until the end of the General Assembly Meeting.
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for attendance registration and voting ends upon the convening of the General Assembly Meeting. Eligibility for voting on the meeting agenda ends upon the Counting Committee concluding counting of the votes.|
|Method of Communication||If there are any enquiries regarding the General Assembly agenda, please contact the Governance and Market Compliance Department at: |
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.