Al Kathiri Holding Company invites shareholders to attend the extraordinary General assembly meeting which includes increasing the company's capital (first meeting) through modern technology (remotely)
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Al Kathiri Holding Company is pleased to invite its honorable shareholders to attend the meeting of the extraordinary General Assembly (first meeting), which will be held at exactly 6:30 pm on Wednesday 13 Dhul Qi'dah 1442 AH corresponding to June 23, 2021 – The meeting shall be held through modern technology (remotely). This is in the interest of the safety of dealers in the financial market and in support of the preventive and precautionary efforts and measures taken by the competent health authorities to contain the new Corona virus (COVID-19), and as an extension of the continuous efforts made by all government agencies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to take the necessary preventive measures to prevent its spread. |
The following agenda are to be discussed:
|City and Location of the Extraordinary General Assembly's Meeting||The company main headquarters is in Riyadh - through modern technology (remotely)|
|URL for the Meeting Location||www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the Extraordinary General Assembly's Meeting||2021-06-23 Corresponding to 1442-11-13|
|Time of the Extraordinary General Assembly's Meeting||18:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Shareholders registered in the Issuer's Shareholders Register at the Depository Center at the end of the trading session preceding the General Assembly meeting in compliance with the rules and regulations.|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||According to article (35) from the company’s bylaw, the meeting of the extraordinary General Assembly shall be valid if there are shareholders representing at least half of the capital, and if the quorum required for holding this meeting is not available, the second meeting will be held an hour after the end of the period specified for the first meeting, and the second meeting will be valid if shareholders representing one quarter at least of the capital attend the meeting.|
|Meeting Agenda||1. Voting on the auditor's report for the fiscal year ended 31/12/2020 G. |
2. Voting on the company's financial statements for the fiscal year ended 31/12/2020 G.
3. voting on the report of the company's board of directors for the fiscal year ended 31/12/2020 G.
4. Voting on appointing the auditor for the Company from among the candidates based on the Audit Committee's recommendation. The appointed auditor shall examine, review and audit the (second, and third) quarter and annual financial statements, of the fiscal year 2021 G., and the first quarter of the fiscal year 2022 G., and the determination of the auditor's remuneration.
6. Vote on disbursing an amount of (160,000) riyals as a bonus to the members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ended 31/12/2020.
7. Voting on the Board of Director’s decision to appoint (Mr. Mr. Saud Mohamed Abdullah Al-Shuraim (Independent) as a member of the Audit Committee, starting from 09-19-2020 until the end of the current committee’s term of office on 03-12-2023; This is in place of the previous committee member (Mr. Mahmoud Hanafi Majali Aqeel (outside the Board), provided that the appointment shall take effect from the date of the recommendation decision issued on 09-19-2020, and this appointment is in compliance with the work regulations of the Audit Committee. (CV attached).
8. Voting on the Board of Directors recommendation regarding increasing the company's capital from (90,417,600) Saudi Riyals to (113,022,00) Saudi Riyals by granting shares (as shown below):
Before the increase, the capital is (90,417,600) Saudi Riyals, after the increase, the capital is (113,022,000) Saudi Riyals, the percentage increase is (25%).
• The number of shares before the increase is (9,041,760) shares, the number of shares after the increase is (11,302,200) shares.
• In order to support the financial position of the company and meet the needs of future expansions.
• The capital increase will be by granting shares (1 share for every 4 shares) owned.
• This increase will be through capitalizing an amount of (22,604,400) Saudi Riyals from the retained earnings.
In the event that the clause is approved, shareholders who own shares will be eligible on the day of the Extraordinary General meeting and who are registered in the company's shareholders ’registry at the Securities Depository Center Company (Depository Center Edaa) at the end of the second trading day following the convening date of the Extraordinary General Assembly. In case of shares fractions, they shall be collected in a single portfolio for all shareholders, sold at the market price, and then their value is distributed to the eligible shareholders for the grant, each according to his share, within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of determining the due shares for each shareholder.
• Amending Article (7) of the company’s bylaw relating to the company's capital. (Attached)
• Amending Article (8) of the company’s bylaw regarding subscribing to shares. (Attached)
|E-Vote||Note that the shareholders registered in Tadawulaty services will be able to vote remotely on the assembly’s items starting at (10:00 am) on (Saturday) 11/09/1442 AH corresponding to 06/19/2020 until the end of the meeting time, and the registration and voting will be through Tadawulaty. Available and free of charge to all contributors. use the following link: www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the of the Meeting items ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes|
|Method of Communication||In case of an inquiry, contact the Shareholders Relations Department at the phone number (0114167900 or the unified number 920004192, ext. 104 - fax: 0114167909, ext. 106) - or by E-mail: email@example.com|
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.