Al Gassim Investment Holding Co. invites its shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting) by means of modern technology.
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Al Gassim Investment Holding Co. is pleased to invite shareholders to participate and vote in the Ordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting), which is scheduled to be held at 06:30 pm on Sunday 17 Dhul Qi'dah 1442 corresponding to June 27, 2021 through modern technical means (remote). This is in the interest of the shareholders safety and within the support of preventive and precautionary efforts and measures by the competent and relevant health authorities to counter the emerging of corona virus (COVID-19) and as an extension of the continuous efforts made by all government entities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to take the necessary preventive measures to prevent its spread.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||in the Company's management headquarter in Buraidah.|
|URL for the Meeting Location||http://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2021-06-27 Corresponding to 1442-11-17|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||18:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Each shareholder who is registered in the Company's shareholders ’register at the Depository Center shall be entitled to attend the General Assembly meeting at the end of the deliberating session preceding the General Assembly meeting, according to the rules and regulations.|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||the meeting of the Ordinary General Assembly is valid if it is attended by shareholders representing a quarter of the capital. If the quorum necessary for holding this meeting is not available, the second meeting will take place an hour after the end of the period specified for the first meeting and the second meeting is valid regardless of the number of shares represented therein.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. Voting on the Board of Directors' report for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2020. |
2. Voting on the financial statements for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2020.
3. Voting on the Company's auditor's report for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2020.
4. Voting on clearing the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the year ended on December 31, 2020.
5. Voting on the amendment of the audit committee bylaw (attached).
6. Voting on the amendment of the remuneration and nomination committee work list (attached).
7. Voting on the remuneration policy for members of the Board of Directors, the committees emanating therefrom, and the executive management (attached).
8. Voting to appoint the company’s auditor from among the candidates based on the audit committee’s recommendation to examine, review and audit the Company's financial statements for the second, third and annual quarters of the fiscal year 2021 the first quarter of the fiscal year 2022 and determine his fees.
|E-Vote||The shareholders registered in the Tadawulaty services will be able to vote electronically on the Assembly’s clauses from 10:00 a.m. on Thursday 11/14/1442 corresponding to 24/06/2021 until the end of the Assembly time. Registration and voting for Tadawulaty Services will be available and free of charge to all shareholders using the following link: www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||The right to register attendance at the Assembly meeting ends at the time of the Assembly. The right to vote on the Assembly's clauses for the attendees ends when the counting committee finishes counting the votes.|
|Method of Communication||In case of inquiries, we hope to contact shareholder relations |
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.