Al-Akaria would like to invite its shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly (first meeting)that will be held virtually (online).
|Introduction||Al-Akaria would like to invite its shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly (first meeting) that will be held virtually (online ) .on Sunday 10/11/1442 corresponding to 20/06/2021 at 7:00 PM . The Shareholders shall attend online using Tadwulaty platform due the prevention measures of Covid-19|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||To be held at the Company’s headquarter - Riyadh, using "Tadawulaty" for e-voting only|
|URL for the Meeting Location||www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2021-06-20 Corresponding to 1442-11-10|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||19:00|
|Attendance Eligibility||Shareholders Registered in the Issuer’s Shareholders Registry in the Depository Centre At the End of the Trading Session Preceding the General Assembly’s Meeting as per Laws and Regulations|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||According to Article (34) of the company's Articles of Association, Required quorum for holding an ordinary general assembly meeting is the presence of shareholders representing at least%50 of the capital if the required quorum is not met at this meeting, a second meeting will be held within one hour of the scheduled time for the first meeting. The second meeting shall be valid regardless of the number of shares represented.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. Vote on the Board of Directors’ report for the financial year-end 31 December 2020. |
2. Vote on the Auditor’s report for the financial year-end 31 December 2020 .
3. Vote on the financial statements for the year-end 31 December 2020.
4. Vote on the appointment of the company’s External Auditor among other auditors based on the Audit Committee recommendation to audit the financial statements for the (second and third) quarter. As well as the annual financial statements for 2021 fiscal year and the first quarter of 2022, and determine the auditor’s fees .
5. Vote on the disbursement of (1,850,000) riyal to the Board members as a remuneration for the financial year-end 31 December 2020.
6. Vote on the Board of Directors’ Discharge of liability for the year ending 31 December 2020.
7. Vote on the participation of the Board of Directors’ member, Mr. Abdulfattah K. Kurdi, in a competing activity to the company's business. (Attached)
8. Vote on the participation of the Board of Directors’ member, Mr. Mohammed Bin Dawood, in a competing activity to the company's business. (Attached)
|E-Vote||Shareholders registered in Tadawulaty Services can vote remotely on the agenda items of the assembly starting from 10 AM, Wednesday on 06/11/1442 corresponding to 16/06/2021 till the end of the assembly, noting that the registration and voting in "Tadawulaty" services are available for free of charge to all shareholders using the following link: www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Business of the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes|
|Method of Communication||For any inquiries, please contact the Board of Directors Secretariat Through (011460000), ext. 3050 – 3055 |
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.