Web Content ViewerActions
Graduate Development Program (GDP) is a new program designed for Saudi graduates who intend to pursue a career in the Capital Market. The duration of the program is 9 - months - Full time rewarding journey that carries expedited learning and development, unlimited opportunities and advanced experience in the capital market. Find the Graduate Development Program (GDP) brochure
Graduate Development Program (GDP) is designed to develop and hone the fresh graduates’ skills in a variety of different areas, and to give them opportunities to learn about the job. It suits candidates who enjoy being challenged, can come up with fresh ideas, and are excited to explore new things.
- Benefits and Compensation:
- - Monthly salary according to the qualifications as follow:
- - SAR 12,350 for Bachelor
- - SAR 14,000 for Masters
- - GOSI Contribution by Tadawul Group and the subsidiaries.:
- - Health Insurance to the trainees and their family (spouse, kids)
- - Annual leave.
- - Fully paid official holidays.
READY TO APPLY
Your career starts here. All you have to do now is get your application on its way.
- Who are we looking for?
- Full time Commitment.
- Saudis only.
- Bachelor or Master Holders from accredited universities by MoE within this year or last year.
- Applicants who have a good command of English language.
- Graduate Development Program (GDP) is designed to enroll fresh graduates without any previous work experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
Your online application will then go through a variety of strength-based selection methods, either face-to-face or online.
- The following documents are required:
- The Resume in English.
- The national ID card.
- The professional certificates such as SOCPA, CME, CPA, If any.
- The GAT Test (Qiyas) score (The GAT is a test that targets secondary school graduates).
- The English test, if any(IELTS, TOEFL)