Saudi Vitrified Clay Pipes Co. Announces the Results of the Fifteenth Ordinary General Assembly Meeting, (Second Meeting) through modern technology means
|Introduction||Saudi Vitrified Clay Pipe Co. is pleased to announce the results of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (the second Meeting) that was held virtually through the modern technology means using Tadawulaty services, at 22:45 pm, on Wednesday 12 Ramadan 1443H, corresponding to 13 April 2022.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||Meeting has been conducted through virtual technology platform (Tadawulaty)|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2022-04-13 Corresponding to 1443-09-12|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||22:45|
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders||15.29%|
|Names of the Board of Directors' Members Present at the General Assembly's Meeting and Names of the Absentees||The following Directors of the Board attended the ordinary General Assembly meeting: |
1- Prince Faisal bin AbdulAzziz bin Faisal Al Saud (Chairman)
2- Dr. Saad Saud Al Sayari (Deputy Chairman & Managing Director)
3- Abdullah Suliman Al Dabaan
4- Dr. Moaed Issa Al Qurtas
5- Suliman Nasser Gobran Alhatlan
6- Abdullah Abd AlRahman Moahmmed Alabd AlWahd Representing General Organization for Social Insurance
7- Eng. Suliman Ali Aldakheel
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly's Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf||1- Prince Faisal bin AbdulAzziz bin Faisal Al Saud (Chairman of the Executive Committee) |
2- Suliman Nasser Gobran Alhatlan (Chairman of the Audit Committee)
3- Suliman Nasser Gobran Alhatlan (Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee)
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly's Meeting Agenda's||1. Approval of the Board of Directors' report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 G. |
2. Approval of the financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 G.
3. Approval of the auditor report on the Company’s accounts for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 G.
4. Approval of appointing Allied Accountants Professional Services (RSM). among the candidates based on the Audit Committee's recommendation. The appointed auditor shall examine, review and audit the second and third quarter and annual financial statements, of the fiscal year 2022 G., and the first quarter of the fiscal year 2023 G., and the determination of the auditor's remuneration.
5. Approval of delegating the Board of Directors to distribute interim dividends on a biannual and quarterly basis for the fiscal year 2022 G.
6. Approval on the Board of Directors desicion to appoint Eng. Suliman Ali Aldakheel as (independent) member of the Board of Directors to complete the Board’s term from the date of his appointment on 26/12/2021 until the end of the current term on 17/10/2023 to succeed the resigning member Dr. Mulhim Hamad Ali Al-Mulhim (independent)
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.