- ( % )
- Prev. Close
- No. of Trades
- Avg. Trade size*
- VOLUME TRADED
- VALUE TRADED (SAR)
|Price||% Change||Volume Traded|
|Start of Year||Year ago||3 Years ago|
- *Average Trade Size = Cumulative / # of Trades
- **52 Week Price Change = (Current Price - Price year ago) / Price year ago x 100
- Historical prices & volume traded data are adjusted to account for all corporate actions.
- MO: Market Order
|Announced Date||Due Date||Distribution Date||Distribution Way||Amount|
- IFSAH - Last Update Date :
|S.No||Shareholders Name||Total Holding percentage as on trading Day (%)||Total Holding percentage for the previous trading day (%)||Change||Holding Percentage managed by Authorized Person on trading Day (%)||Holding Percentage managed by Authorized Person for the previous trading day (%)|
- Substantial shareholder: a person holding (5%) or more of the class of shares of the issuer
- N/A : the ownership is less than 5%
- The published ownership percentage above is a reflection of all transactions resulting in ownership transfer including lending and borrowing transactions.
- The published ownership percentage above reflects the percentage of registered securities with the Securities Depository Center Company “Edaa” only.
- Board of Directors and Senior Executives Ownership
- History of Board of directors and Senior Executives
|S.No||ShareHolders||Designation||Holding percentage as on trading Day (%)||Holding percentage for the previous trading day (%)||Change|
- The listed company (Publisher) shall be responsible for the accuracy of the published information pertaining to the ownership of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer or highest executive position, and the Chief Financial Officer. The listed company shall also be responsible for updating these information thereof. Therefore, Saudi Exchange shall not be liable for the information contained therein, nor for any consequences that may result from the said information.
|S.No||ShareHolders||Share (%)||Holding percentage as on trading Day (%)||Change|
- Shareholders subject to the lock-up period as per the Listing Rules.
The below report represents the ownership for foreign investors.
Total Foreign ownership*
|Maximum Limit (%)||Actual (%)|
Foreign strategic investors ownership
- * Except for Foreign Strategic investors.
- Last updated on :
Watheeq Capital announces the extension of the offering period and the publication of Saudi Top for Trading Company (the “Company”) Supplementary Prospectus for listing its shares on the Parallel Market “Nomu”
National Company for Learning and Education announces an update regarding its signing a purchase agreement of the entire owners’ shares of Al Salam Education and Training Company (limited liability company)