|1. Satisfying the general conditions for membership in the Board of Directors and the requirements for candidacy contained in the policies, standards and procedures for membership in the Board of Directors approved by the company’s general assembly. (attached)|
2. The candidate must also provide the company, within the period specified in the announcement, with the following:
• Submitting application form signed by the applicant.
• Submitting form (1) in both Arabic and English (attached).
• The candidate's resume, explaining his bio data, qualifications and experience, in both Arabic and English.
• Submit a signed copy of disclosure form No. (3) issued by the Capital Market Authority for candidacy for membership of the Board of Directors (attached) in both Arabic and English. The form can also be obtained through the website of the Capital Market Authority.
• Attach a copy of the academic qualification.
• The candidate who has previously served as a member of the company's board of directors, must attach a statement from the company's management about the last term in which he became a board member, including the number of board meetings that took place during each year of the term, the number of meetings the member attended on his own and the percentage of his attendance of the total meetings , as well as a statement of the permanent committees in which the member participated, the number of meetings held by each of those committees during each year of the session, the number of meetings he attended, and the ratio of his attendance to the total meetings.
• Summary of the financial results achieved by the company during each year of the session.
• Attach a clear and valid copy of the national identity card for individuals, as well as the family record (for the married person), and a copy of the passport for non-Saudis, or a copy of the commercial register for legal entities that wish to nominate representatives.
• The candidate who had previously served as a member of the board of directors of a joint stock company must indicate the number and date of his membership in the board of directors of joint stock companies and the committees he had been a member of.
• A list of the joint stock companies that he still holds membership in.
• A list of the companies and institutions that are jointly managed or owned and that carry out business similar to that of the company.
3. The candidate shall disclose to the Board and to the General Assembly any cases of conflict of interest - in accordance with the procedures established by the Authority - including:
• Having a direct or indirect interest in the business and contracts that are made for the account of the company that he wishes to run for its board of directors.
• His participation in a work that would compete with the company or its competitors in one of the branches of the activity that he is engaged in.
Note, when choosing between candidates, the diversity of scientific qualifications and practical experience of the candidate will be considered and will give priority in the nomination to persons with the appropriate skills that should be available in a member of the Board of Directors and fulfill the requirements for candidacy, and voting in the General Assembly will be limited to those who the requirement mentioned above.