AME Company for Medical Supplies announces to Invites its Shareholders to Attend the ( First Meeting ) Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of AME Company for Medical Supplies is pleased to invite the honorable shareholders to participate and vote in the Extraordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting, the second one hour later), which is scheduled to be held through modern technology means, God Almighty, at 19:00 on Wednesday 06/15/2022 AD corresponding to November 16, 1443 AH.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||The company's headquarter is in Jeddah using modern technology (remotely) through the Tadawulaty platform.|
|URL for the Meeting Location||https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2022-06-15 Corresponding to 1443-11-16|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||19:00|
|Attendance Eligibility||Shareholders Registered in the Issuer’s Shareholders Registry in the Depository Centre At the End of the Trading Session Preceding the General Assembly’s Meeting as per Laws and Regulations|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||According to Article (34) of the company’s articles of association, the extraordinary general assembly meeting is valid if attended by shareholders representing at least half of the capital. The second meeting is valid if attended by shareholders representing at least a quarter of the capital, the number of shares represented therein.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. Vote on the report of the Board of Directors for the financial year ending on December 31, 2021 AD. |
2. Vote on the auditors' report for the fiscal year ending on 12/31/2021 AD.
3. Vote on the financial statements for the financial year ending on 12/31/2021 AD.
4. Vote to absolve the members of the board of directors from liability for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2021 AD.
5. Vote on the appointment of the company’s auditor from among the candidates based on the recommendation of the Audit Committee in order to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the first and annual half of the fiscal year 2022 AD and determine his fees.
6. . Voting on the Board of Directors’ recommendation to distribute cash dividends to shareholders for the year 2021 AD at the rate of (1.75) riyals per share, which represents 17.5% of the nominal value of the share, and a total amount of (12,250,000) twelve million two hundred and fifty thousand Saudi riyals, provided that the eligibility is For shareholders owning shares at the end of trading on the day of the general assembly meeting and who are registered in the company’s shareholders register with the Securities Depository Center Company (Depository Center) at the end of the second trading day following the due date, and the dividend distribution date will be announced later.
7. Vote on the remuneration policy of the Board of Directors (attached).
8. Vote on amending the work regulations of the Audit Committee (attached).
9. Vote on the amendment of Article One (1) of the company's articles of association related to the transfer (attached).
10. Vote on the amendment of Article Two (2) of the company's articles of association related to the name of the company (attached).
11. Vote on the amendment of Article Three (3) of the Articles of Association related to the objectives of the company (attached).
|E-Vote||Shareholders registered in the Tadawulati services can vote electronically on the assembly’s items starting from ten (10) in the morning on 11-06-2022 AD corresponding to 11-12-1443 AH until the end of the time of the assembly, and registration and voting in the Tadawulati services will be available and free of charge. For all shareholders using the following link: www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Business of the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes|
|Method of Communication||For more information or inquiries, please contact the Shareholder Relations Department by phone at the following number: 0112765616 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org during the official working hours of the company from Sunday to Thursday from nine in the morning until five in the evening .|
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.