Canadian Medical Center Co. announces to Invites its Shareholders to Attend the ( First Meeting ) Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Canadian General Medical Center Co is pleased to invite the shareholders to attend the Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting (first meeting) which will be held remotely on Tuesday 02-12-1444 AH corresponding to 20-06-2022 AD, at (19:30) PM|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||Dammam, Head Office , Where the shareholders can join the meeting via the following link: https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|URL for the Meeting Location||https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2023-06-20 Corresponding to 1444-12-02|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||19:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Shareholders Registered in the Issuer’s Shareholders Registry in the Depository Centre At the End of the Trading Session Preceding the General Assembly’s Meeting as per Laws and Regulations|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||The First General Assembly Meeting will be valid if attended by shareholders representing at (50%). According to the text of Article (32) of the company's articles of association|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. View and discuss the report of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ending on 12/31/2022 G . |
2. Voting on the auditor's report for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2022, G, after discussing it.
3. View and discuss the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 12/31/2022 G.
4. Voting to appoint the company's external auditor from among the candidates based on the recommendation of the audit committee to examine, review, and audit the financial statements for the fiscal year 2023 AD and the first half of the fiscal year 2024 AD, and determine their fees.
5. Voting on paying an amount of (SAR 185,000) as remuneration to the Board members for the fiscal year ending on 31-12-2022G.
6. Voting to authorize the Board of Directors to distribute interim dividends, semi-annually, for the fiscal year 2023 AD.
7. Voting on amending the company's bylaw to comply with the new companies' law and rearranging the articles of the system and numbering them to comply with the proposed amendments. (attached).
8. Voting on amending Article (3) of the articles of association regarding the company's objectives. Attached.
9. Voting on amending Article (4) of the articles of association regarding participation and ownership in companies. Attached.
10. Voting on amending Article (10) of the articles of association regarding stock issuance. Attached.
11. Voting on amending Article (15) of the articles of association regarding the management of the company. Attached.
12. Voting on amending Article (19) of the articles of association regarding the compensation of board members. Attached.
13. Voting on amending Article (20) of the articles of association regarding the authority of the Chairman, Vice Chairman, CEO, and Secretary. Attached.
14. Voting on amending Article (37) of the articles of association regarding the formation of committees of the board. Attached.
15. Voting on deleting Articles (38-39-40) from the articles of association. Attached.
16. Voting on adding Article (40) to the articles of association regarding the authority of the auditors. Attached.
17. Voting on amending Article (43) of the articles of association regarding profit distribution. Attached.
18. Voting on the division of the company's shares according to the following:
- The nominal value of the share before the amendment: (10) Saudi riyals.
- The nominal value of the share after the adjustment: (1) Saudi riyals.
- The number of shares before the amendment: 7,700,000 shares.
- Number of shares after modification: 77,000,000 shares.
- There is no change in the company's capital before and after
the stock split. Effective date: If the clause is approved, the division decision will be effective for all shareholders of the company who own shares on the day of the extraordinary general assembly and are registered in the company’s shareholder register with the Securities Depository Center Company (Edaa) at the end of the second trading day following the date of the extraordinary general assembly.
The effect of the decision will be applied to the share price, starting from the business day following the meeting, provided that the decision will be implemented in relation to the number of shares in shareholders’ portfolios on the second trading day following the date of the extraordinary general assembly in which it was decided to divide the shares
- Amending Article No. (7) of the company's bylaws related to (the company's capital). (attached).
- amending Article (8) of the articles of association regarding stock subscription. Attached.
19. voting on amending the audit committee's charter
|The shareholder right in discussing the assembly agenda topics, asking questions, and exercising the voting right. (Mentioning the E-Voting details, if any)||Shareholders registered on the Tadawulaty Services website will be able to vote remotely on the General Assembly’s Meeting Agenda through the (Electronic Voting) service, which will start on Friday morning (01 AM) dated 27-11-1444 AH corresponding to 16-06-2023 AD and end when the General assembly meeting finishes. The registration and voting on the Tadawulaty platform are freely available for all shareholders by using the following link: www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Business of the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes.|
|Method of Communication||For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the Shareholders Relations Department by phone at the following number: 0138188320 or via email: Investor.firstname.lastname@example.org during the company's official business hours from Sunday to Thursday from 09:00 AM until 04:00 PM.|
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.