Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) announces the results of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (First Meeting)
|Introduction ||Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) announces the results of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (First Meeting). |
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting ||The Assembly meeting was held remotely through modern technology |
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting ||2022-04-10 Corresponding to 1443-09-09 |
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting ||21:30 |
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders ||82.23 |
|Names of the Board of Directors' Members Present at the General Assembly's Meeting and Names of the Absentees ||The following Board members attended the meeting: |
1. Eng. Khalid Hashim Al-Dabbagh (Chairman)
2. Mr. Yousef Abdullah Al Benyan (Vice Chairman and CEO).
3. H.E. Mr. Mohammed Talal Al-Nahas.
4. Eng. Ziad Thamer Almurshed.
5. Mr. Olivier Thorel.
6. Mr. Calum MacLean.
7. Mr. Abdullah Mohammed Al-Issa.
8. H.E. Dr. Khaled Hamza Nahas.
9. Mr. Nader Ibrahim Al-Wehibi.
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly's Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf ||The following Committees’ Chairmen attended the meeting: |
1. Eng. Khalid Hashim Al-Dabbagh (Chairman of Investment Committee)
2. Mr. Abdulaziz Habdan Al-Habdan (Chairman of Audit Committee).
3. H.E. Dr. Khaled Hamza Nahas (Chairman of Remuneration and Nomination Committee).
4. Mr. Calum MacLean (Chairman of Risk and Sustainability Committee).
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly's Meeting Agenda's ||Attached |
|Attached Documents|| |
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.