Canadian Medical Center Co. Announces the Results of the Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting, ( First Meeting )
|Introduction||The Canadian Medical Center Board of directors is pleased to announce to its shareholders the results of the Extraordinary General Assembly meeting (First meeting). which was held at 07:30 PM on Tuesday 02-12-1444H corresponding to 20-06-2023G through modern technology.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||The company's main headquarters - Dammam - through modern technology.|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2023-06-20 Corresponding to 1444-12-02|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||19:30|
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders||75.22%|
|Names of the Board of Directors' Members Present at the General Assembly's Meeting and Names of the Absentees||1. Mr. Khalid Mohammed Al-Ammar (Chairman of the Board) |
2. Mr. Hassan Jouda
3. Mr. Hamad Mohammed Alduwailah
4. Mr. Ibrahim Naeem Alnaeem.
Note that the board member.
Mr. Khalifah Abdulatif Almulhim
has apologized for the attendance for his personal reasons.
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly's Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf||Mr. Khalid Mohammed Al-Ammar (Chairman of the executive committee) |
Mr. Hamad Mohammed Alduwailah (Chairman of the Nominations and Remuneration Committee)
Mr. Ibrahim Naeem Alnaeem (Chairman of the Audit Committee)
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly's Meeting Agenda's||1. Review and discuss the report of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ending on 12/31/2022 G. |
2. Approval on the auditor's report for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2022, G.
3. Review and discuss the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 12/31/2022 G.
4. The approval of appointing the office of Dr. Muhammad Al-Omari and Partners as an external auditor from among the candidates based on the recommendation of the audit committee to examine, review, and audit the financial statements for the fiscal year 2023 AD and the first half of the fiscal year 2024 AD, and determine their fees.
5. Approval on paying an amount of (SAR 185,000) as remuneration to the Board members for the fiscal year ending on 31-12-2022G.
6. Approval to authorize the Board of Directors to distribute interim dividends, semi-annually, for the fiscal year 2023 AD.
7. Approval on amending the company's bylaw to comply with the new companies' law and rearranging the articles of the system and numbering them to comply with the proposed amendments.
8. Approval on amending Article (3) of the articles of association regarding the company's objectives.
9. Approval on amending Article (4) of the articles of association regarding participation and ownership in companies.
10. Approval on amending Article (10) of the articles of association regarding stock issuance.
11. Approval on amending Article (15) of the articles of association regarding the management of the company.
12. Approval on amending Article (19) of the articles of association regarding the compensation of board members.
13. Approval on amending Article (20) of the articles of association regarding the authority of the Chairman, Vice Chairman, CEO, and Secretary.
14. Approval on amending Article (37) of the articles of association regarding the formation of committees of the board.
15. Approval on deleting Articles (38-39-40) from the articles of association.
16. Approval on adding Article (40) to the articles of association regarding the authority of the auditors.
17. Approval on amending Article (43) of the articles of association regarding profit distribution.
18. Approval on the division of the company's shares according to the following:
- The nominal value of the share before the amendment: (10) Saudi riyals.
- The nominal value of the share after the adjustment: (1) Saudi riyals.
- The number of shares before the amendment: 7,700,000 shares.
- Number of shares after modification: 77,000,000 shares.
- There is no change in the company's capital before and after
the stock split. Effective date: If the clause is approved, the division decision will be effective for all shareholders of the company who own shares on the day of the extraordinary general assembly and are registered in the company’s shareholder register with the Securities Depository Center Company (Edaa) at the end of the second trading day following the date of the extraordinary general assembly.
The effect of the decision will be applied to the share price, starting from the business day following the meeting, provided that the decision will be implemented in relation to the number of shares in shareholders’ portfolios on the second trading day following the date of the extraordinary general assembly in which it was decided to divide the shares.
- Amending Article No. (7) of the company's bylaws related to (the company's capital).
- amending Article (8) of the articles of association regarding stock subscription.
19. Approval on amending the audit committee's charter
|Additional Information||For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the Shareholders Relations Department via Investor.relation@canadian- mc.com|
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.