|1.Each shareholder shall be entitled to nominate himself/ herself or one or more other persons to the membership of the Board of Directors, within the limits of his/ her ownership percentage in the Company capital. |
2.The candidate should have adequate experience, honesty and high managerial skills that contribute to enhancing the Company's leading role.
3.The candidate shall not be a member of a board of directors of more than five listed companies simultaneously.
4. The candidate should not have been convicted by any judicial verdict or a crime of dishonesty and honor.
5. The candidate should not be a government employee, unless he/ she is a representative of a government entity, companies established by the State, or persons of public legal status.
6. The candidate should not be insolvent or bankrupt.
7. The candidate should not be a member of a board of directors, a member of a board sub-committee, or occupy any of the leading positions in another Saudi insurance and/or reinsurance company.
8. The candidate has not engaged in a contrary behavior in financial markets or business.
9. The candidate should have scientific and practical experience.
10. The candidate must be in compliance with the provisions of the applicable rules, regulations and instructions.
11. The candidate shall be committed to allocating sufficient and appropriate time to carry out his/ her competence and duties towards membership.
12. The candidate shall enjoy independence and non-conflict of interest.
1. Completing and signing the nomination form and fill out the attached tables, taking into account the periods and times stipulated in the company's announcement and relevant rules, regulations, circulars and decisions. (attached).
2. Provide company with Resume, qualifications and previous and current experience.
3. Attach a clear copy of ID, Family Record, contact information of the candidate, including at least the candidate's national address, mobile phone number, land-line number, and e-mail address.
4. Filling out the Fit and Proper Application form and attaching it to the nomination application form in both formats (PDF-WORD). The form can be obtained through the Saudi Central Bank (SAMA) website or through the company's website - Shareholder Relations.
5. Filling out the Disclosure Form No. (3) and attaching it to the nomination application form in both formats (PDF-WORD). The form can be obtained through the website of the Capital Market Authority (CMA) or through the company's website - Shareholder Relations.
6. A statement of the companies or institutions in which the candidate participates in the management or ownership of the company and transacts business similar to insurance business activities or has contracts or common interests with the company.
7. If elected to the Board of Directors, the candidate shall submit the required disclosures in accordance with a Conflict of Interest's Policy of the members of the Board of Directors and members of the committees emanating from the Board.
8. In case of the interests of the candidate or the representative has interests, either directly or indirectly with the company, he should provide a detailed statement in addition to any information related to any contract to which the company is a party and the candidate has a fundamental interest or any person related to him or if he is involved in a business that would compete with the company in its works.