The United Cooperative Assurance Company announces its invitation to its shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (First Meeting) by means of modern technology
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of the United Cooperative Assurance Company is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting), which will be held at 7:30 PM Sunday 14 Dhu Alhija 1444 H corresponding to 02 July 2023 by means of modern technology|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||At the Company’s Head Office in Riyadh – Bin Saeedan Tower – King Fahad Road |
By means of Modern Technology.
|URL for the Meeting Location||http://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2023-07-02 Corresponding to 1444-12-14|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||19:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||The shareholders registered in the Company’s Shareholders register at Edaa Center at the end of the trading session preceding the assembly meeting according to the Rules and Regulations. |
The shareholder has the right to discuss the topics on the agenda of the assembly and ask questions
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||As per Article (32) of the Company Articles of Association, the quorum for holding the Ordinary General Assembly meeting is the presence of shareholders representing at least (25%) of the share capital. |
If such quorum is not met, a second meeting shall be held within an hour following the time set for the first meeting, and the second meeting will be valid whatever the number of shares represented in it.
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. View and discuss the Board of Directors report for the fiscal year ending on 31 December 2022. |
2. Voting on the report of the Company’s auditor for the financial year ending on 31 December 2022.
3. View and discuss the Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending on 31 December 2022.
4. Voting on the discharge of the Board of Directors members liabilities for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2022
5. Voting on the Policies & Procedures for the Selection and Appointment of the Directors and the Committees Members. (attached)
6. Voting on delegating to the Board of Directors the authorization powers of the General Assembly as stipulated in paragraph (1) of Article 27 of the Companies Law, for a period of one year from the date of approval of the General Assembly or until the end of the delegated Board of Director's term, whichever is earlier, in accordance with the conditions contained in the Implementing Regulation of the Companies Law for Listed Joint Stock Companies.
7. Voting on the appointment of the Company’s External Auditors from among the candidates, based on the Audit Committee’s recommendation, to examine, review and audit the financial statements for Q2, Q3 and annual financial statements for the year 2023. As well as Q1 of the year 2024 and determining their fees.
|The shareholder right in discussing the assembly agenda topics, asking questions, and exercising the voting right. (Mentioning the E-Voting details, if any)||Shareholders registered in the Tadawulaty services can vote remotely on the items of the Assembly starting from 01:00 AM Saturday 29 Dhu Alqiada 1444H corresponding to 17 June 2023 until the end of the time of the assembly. |
Noting that the registration and voting in Tadawulaty services will be available and free for all shareholders Using the following link http://www.tadawulaty.com.sa
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly's Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly's Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Business of the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes|
|Method of Communication||Shareholder questions and inquiry on the general assembly items will be received starting from Wednesday 10 Dhu Alhijja 1444H corresponding to 28 June 2023 till the end time of the general assembly via the Email: Shareholder.firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.
Last Price 9.65
Net Change 0.06 (+0.63%)
Value Traded (Sar) 5,393,644.16
Volume Traded 555,014
Upcoming Calendar Dates
8190UCACapital Reduction| 2017-06-08