|First: Conditions for Nomination for Board Membership:|
1. Fulfilling the criteria set forth in the policy and standards of membership on the board of directors approved by the ordinary general assembly. (Annex)
2. The nominated member shall not hold membership in more than five listed joint stock companies at the same time.
Second: Requirements for Nomination for Board Membership
Submit a nomination application within the specified period in the announcement to the Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, and attach the following documents with the nomination application:
• Complete and sign the company's form. (Attached)
• Complete Form No. (1) Resume. (Attached)
• Complete and sign Form No. (3) issued by the Capital Market Authority for nomination for board membership. (Attached)
• The candidate's self-resume includes information about his profession, his current primary position, his qualifications, and his experience in the company's business field.
• Attach a statement of the number and date of his membership on the boards of directors of joint stock companies, and the committees he has held or is still holding membership in.
• Attach a statement of the companies or institutions in which they participate in management or ownership, and which carry out similar activities to the company, and disclose any conflicts of interest - in accordance with the procedures stipulated by the Authority - and include:
• The existence of no direct or indirect interest in the works and contracts that are carried out for the account of the company.
• His participation in a job that would compete with the company, or compete with it in one of the branches of the activity it engages in.
• If the candidate has previously served as a member of the board of directors of Tamkeen Global for Communications and Information Technology, he must attach a statement from the company's management about the last term in which he held membership of the board, including the following information:
1. The number of board meetings held during each year of the term, the number of meetings attended by the member in person, and the percentage of his attendance to the total number of meetings.
2. The standing committees in which the member participated, and the number of meetings held by each of those committees during each year of the term, the number of meetings he attended, and the percentage of his attendance to the total number of meetings.