Announcement of the Offering Price Range and commencement of Qualified Investors Book-Building for United Mining Industries Company in the Saudi Exchange’s Parallel Market (“NOMU”).
|Announcement Detail||AlKhair Capital Saudi Arabia (ACSA) in its capacity as the Financial Advisor and Lead Manager on the potential offering of United Mining Industries Company (the “Company”) announces on behalf of the Company the offering price range and commencement of the Qualified Investors Book-Building period as per the following details: |
• The Offering price range has been set at SAR (31 - 34) per share (the “Price Range”).
• The Offering is comprised of (1,750,000) ordinary shares representing 12.50% of the share capital of the Company, to be sold by all current shareholders (the “Offer Shares”).
• The number of Offer Shares that will be allocated to Qualified Investors is (1,750,000) Shares, representing 100% of the total number of Offer Shares.
• Each Qualified Investor who subscribes for the Offer Shares must apply for a minimum of (10) Offer Shares and a maximum of (699,972) Offer Shares.
• The bidding and book-building period for Qualified Investors starts on Tuesday 26/09/2023G and ends on Monday 02/10/2023G.
• The final offer price at which all subscribers in the offering will purchase the Shares will be determined after the book-building period.
To view the prospectus [in Arabic], please visit the Capital Market Authority webpage:
For more information, please visit:
Capital Market Authority website (www.cma.org.sa)
Or the website of the Financial Advisor (www.alkhaircapital.com.sa )
Or the company website (www.ugc.com.sa)
The Capital Market Authority and Saudi Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.