Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma’aden) Announces the Results of the 13th Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (First Meeting)
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||Through modern technology means from the Company’s office in Riyadh (using Tadawulaty system)|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2021-03-15 Corresponding to 1442-08-02|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||18:30|
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders||72.14%|
|Names of the Board of Directors' Members Present at the General Assembly's Meeting and Names of the Absentees||The following Board members attend the meeting: |
1) H.E. Yaser bin Othman AlRumayyan (Chairman)
2) Dr. Abdulaziz bin Saleh AlJarbou (Vice Chairman)
3) H.E. Suliman bin Abdulrahman AlGwaiz
4) H.E. Eng. Khalid bin Saleh AlMudaifer
5) Dr. Mohammed bin Yahya AlQahtani
6) Mr. Richard O’Brien
7) Dr. Samuel Walsh
8) Dr. Ganesh Kishore
9) Mr. Abdallah bin Saleh bin Juma’ah
10) Eng. Nabilah bint Mohammed AlTunisi
11) Eng. Mosaed bin Sulaiman AlOhali
No Board members were absent
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly's Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf||Chairman of Audit Committee: |
H.E. Suliman bin Abdulrahman AlGwaiz
Chairman of Executive Committee:
Mr. Richard O’Brien
Chairman of Remuneration and Nomination Committee:
Dr. Abdulaziz bin Saleh AlJarbou
Chairman of Safety & Sustainability:
Mr. Abdallah bin Saleh bin Juma’ah
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly's Meeting Agenda's||1. Approve the Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020. |
2. Approve the Auditor Report on the Company’s accounts for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020
3. Approve the Board of Directors Report for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020.
4. Approve the Board of Directors recommendation to not distribute dividends for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020
5. Approve the discharge of Board of Directors members from liabilities for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2020.
6. Approve the remuneration of the Board of Directors members for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020 as stated in the Board of Directors Report.
7. Approve appointing Price water house Coopers (PwC) as the Company’s auditor from among the Candidates based on the Audit Committee's recommendation; In order to audit the financial statements for the first, second, third quarters and annual of the fiscal year 2021, and 2022, and determine the fees.
8. Approve the amendments of Audit Committee Charter.
9. Approve the amendments of Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter.
10. Approve Compensation and Remuneration policy for the Board of Directors, Committees and Executive Management.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.