AYYAN Investment Co. announces its Annual Financial Results for the Period Ending on 2020-12-31
|Element List||Current Year||Previous Year||%Change|
|Gross Profit (Loss)||67,865,353||69,379,250||-2.182|
|Operational Profit (Loss)||1,729,295||-6,304,161||-|
|Net Profit (Loss) after Zakat and Tax||30,847,153||726,292||4,147.21|
|Total Comprehensive Income||399,959||23,601,266||-98.305|
|Total Share Holders Equity (after Deducting Minority Equity)||750,803,473||516,925,539||45.244|
|Profit (Loss) per Share||0.4||-0.03|
|All figures are in (Actual) Saudi Arabia, Riyals|
|The reason of the increase (decrease) in the net profit during the current year compared to the last year is||The Reason of Increase in the Current Year’s Profits compared to Previous Year’s Profits is due to the following: |
1. Increase in Revenue
2. Reduction in Administrative Expenses, as well as Selling and Marketing Expenses
3. Increase in Profit from Investing in Associates in return for realizing losses from this investment during the previous year
4 Achieve Profit from Bargain Purchase from acquiring New Investment.
5. Achieve Profit from investments in equity instruments through profit or loss.
6. Achieve Profit from discontinued operations.
|Statement of the type of external auditor's report||Unmodified opinion|
|Reclassification of Comparison Items||Certain Comparative Figures have been Reclassified to conform to the presentation in the Current Year.|
|Additional Information||1. Earnings per share for the year is calculated by dividing the net profit for the year by the weighted average number of shares outstanding during the year. The share of profit is as follows: |
In Year 2020: 27,293,701 / 68,664,022 = 0.4
In Year 2019 the Loss per share was: (1,283,443) / 49,000,000 = (0.03)
2 The Accumulated Losses during the Current Year amounted to (SR. 579,346) representing 0.07% of the capital, compared to retained profits for the Previous year SR 4,536,541.
3. On March 15, 2020, the company acquired all the shares of Al-Salam Medical Services Company in exchange for issuing new shares to the former owners of Al-Salam Medical Services Company, which led to an increase in the capital of Ayyan Investment Company by SR. 247 million.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.