Addendum announcement from the National Agricultural Marketing Company regarding the results of the Extraordinary General Assembly, the second meeting on 12-10-2021
|Introduction||The National Agricultural Marketing Company - Thimar - announces the translation of items from item No. 41 to item No. 50 |
Regarding the results of the Extraordinary General Assembly, the second meeting on 10-12-2021
|Date of Posting the Previous Announcement of Development on Tadawul's Website||2021-10-13 Corresponding to 1443-03-07|
|URL of the Previous Announcement||Click Here|
|Change on the Development||(41) approval on adding Article No. (36) to the amended statute, relating to (formation of the Audit Committee). |
(42) approval on adding Article No. (37) to the amended statute, relating to (the audit committee meeting quorum).
(43) approval on adding Article No. (38) to the amended statute, related to (the functions of the Audit Committee).
(44) approval on adding Article No. (39) to the amended statute, relating to (reports of the Audit Committee).
(45) approval on adding Article No. (9) to the amended Articles of Association, related to (preferred shares
(46) approval on amending the company's corporate governance regulation
(47) approval on amending the work regulations of the Audit Committee
(48) approval on amending the work regulations of the Nominations and Remunerations Committee
(49) approval on amending the remuneration policy for the members of the Board of Directors and the committees emanating from the Board and the Executive Management.
(50) approval on amending the policies, standards and procedures for membership in the Board of Directors.
|Financial Impact on the change||nothing|
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.