|1- Vote on the board's recommendation to reduce the company's capital as follows: |
- The company's capital before the reduction: (630,000,000) SAR
- The company's capital after the reduction: (482,334,000) SAR
- Number of shares before reduction: (63,000,000) Share
- Number of shares after reduction: (48,233,400) Share
- Reduction rate: 23.44% of the company's capital
- The reason for the capital reduction: to restructure the capital and extinguish the ratio of
(23,44%) of accumulated losses as of September 30, 2021, with a value of (147,666,000) SAR
- Capital reduction method: cancellation of (14,766,600) shares of the company's shares, i.e. cancellation of 2.34 shares for each 10 shares.
- Reduction date: At the end of the second trading day following the date of the extraordinary General Assembly in which it decided to reduce capital
- Impact of capital reduction on the company's obligations: there is no impact of reducing the company's capital on its financial obligations
- Voting on the amendment of article (7) of the company's Bylaws, relating to the company's capital ( attached)
2- Vote on the amendment of article (31) of the company's Bylaws, relating to the General Assemblies Invitation. (attached)
3- Vote on the amendment of article (42) of the company's statutes, relating to the Audit Committee's reports (attached)
4- Vote on the Board of Directors report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
5- Vote on the auditor's report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
6- Vote on audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
7- Voting on the disbursement of an amount 1,400,000 SR is rewarded to board members for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
8- Vote to discharge the members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
9 - Vote on the election of board members among the candidates for the next session, which begins from 1443-10-24 corresponding to 2022-05-25 and lasts for three years, ending on 1446-11-26, corresponding to 2025-05-24
(Candidates' resume attached).
10- Vote on the formation of the review committee, its functions, its work controls, and the rewards of its members for the new session, starting from 1443-10-24, corresponding to 2022-05-25, and its three-year term, which ends on 1446-11-26, 2025-05-24, with candidates (attached to their resumes) being:
1- Mr. Eid Faleh Al Shammary (Chairman)
2- Mr.Ahmed Zaki Al Fraih (Member)
3- Mohamed Abdulmohsen Algrenees (Member)
11- Vote on the appointment of an external auditor in accordance with the recommendation of the Audit Committee for the financial audit and review of the Company’s financial statements for the second, third, and 2022 year end, and the first quarter of 2023 and determining their fees.
12- Voting on the business and contracts concluded between the Company and Himmah Capital, in which the Chairman of the Board, Mr. Abdulelah Abunayyan, and the Board Member, Mr. Musaab Al-Mubaidib, have an indirect interest, which is a contract with an independent advisory to participate in reducing and increasing the company's capital, noting that the transactions and The contracts for the year 2021 amounted to 750,000 riyals, and there are no preferential terms in this deal (attached)