Web Content ViewerActions
Announcement from the Saudi Exchange Regarding the Suspension of Trading List of companies.
Due to following companies
• The Mediterranean and Gulf Insurance and Reinsurance Co.
• Anaam International Holding Group
• Alkhaleej Training and Education Co.
• Saudi Industrial Development Co.
• Red Sea International Co.
noncompliance with announcing the financial statements period ending on 2022-12-31 during the specified period mentioned in the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations
According to the Exchange’s authorities stipulated in the Listing Rules, and to the Procedures of Suspension of Listed Securities, The Saudi Exchange announces that it will perform the following:
1. Suspend the trading of companies shares on the Exchange for one trading day, dated on Sunday 11/09/1444 H, corresponding to 02/04/2023G.
2. companies shares will resume trading for twenty trading sessions starting from Monday 12/09/1444 H, corresponding to 03/04/2023G, following the one-day suspension, the companies are required to announce the financial statements before the end of Sunday 17/10/1444 H, corresponding to 07/05/2023G.
3. In case a company did not announce its financial statements during the period stated in point (2), trading of company shares will be suspended again starting from Monday 18/10/1444 H, corresponding to 08/05/2023G. until the company announces its financial statements.