The Securities Depository Centre Company (Edaa) announces the issuance of the Capital Market Authority’s Board resolution number (1-57-2021) Dated 22/9/1442H corresponding to 4/5/2021G approving the following:
The International Central Securities Depositories Instructions. (click here)
These instructions regulate the linkage application process and its conditions, related Depository Centre accounts, and additional general provisions. Through these changes, Edaa aims to develop consistent regulatory environment with the international best practices and to raise the efficiency and attractiveness of the Capital Market towards foreign investors.
It should be noted that these instructions shall be effective on 24/9/1442H corresponding to 6/5/2021G.
- Edaa Announces the Activation of the Linkage with the International Central Securities Depository “Clearstream”
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Arabian Shield Cooperative Insurance Co.
- The Saudi Exchange announces that the fluctuation limits for Arabian Shield Cooperative Insurance Co. will be based on a share price of SAR 25.45
- The Capital Market Authority approves Abdulmohsen Alhokair Group for Tourism and Development’s request to reduce its capital and subsequently increasing it by way of Rights Issue
- Announcement from the General Secretariat of CRSD Regarding the Issuance of ACRSD Decision. Convicting Violator of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations