|Vote on the Board of Directors’ report for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2021 AD |
2) Vote on the company’s auditor’s report for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2021 AD
3) Voting on the financial statements for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2021 AD
4) Vote to absolve the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2021 AD
5) vote on the appointment of the company's auditor from among the candidates on the recommendation of the Audit Committee; This is for examining, reviewing and auditing the financial statements for the fiscal year 2022 AD, for the first and annual half of the fiscal year 2022 from 2023 AD, and determining its fees.
Vote on the Board of Directors’ recommendation to distribute cash dividends to shareholders for the second half of 2021 AD in the amount of 6,250,000 at (1.25 riyals and twenty-five halalas for each share, which represents 12.5% of the nominal value of one share, provided that the eligibility is for the shareholders who own the shares at the end of the trading day of the meeting Assembly 14/06/2022 AD and those registered in the company’s shareholders register with the Securities Depository Center Company (Tadawul) at the end of the second trading day following the due date (the dividend distribution date will be announced later)
7) Vote on the amendment of Article No. (2) of the company’s articles of association, the name of the company (Raoum Commercial Closed Joint Stock Company (Closed Joint Stock Company)) to (Raoum Commercial Joint Stock Company Listed) ((Listed Joint Stock Company / Public))
To vote on authorizing the Board of Directors to distribute interim cash dividends to shareholders on a semi-annual or quarterly basis for the fiscal year 2022 AD.
9 Vote for the election of members of the Board of Directors from among the candidates for the next session, which starts from 17-06-2022 AD and has a duration of three years, and ends on 16-06-2025 AD (CV attachment)
Vote on the formation of the Audit Committee, determining its tasks, working controls, and remuneration of its members for the new session, starting from the date of 06/17/2022 AD until the end of the session on 06/16/2025 AD, noting that the candidates (attached with their resumes) are:
1- Saleh Abdullah Al-Arefi
2- Badr Hamad Al-Qadi
3- Sultan Ahmed Al-Shubaily