Canadian Medical Center Co. announces to Invites its Shareholders to Attend the ( First Meeting ) Ordinary General Assembly Meeting through modern technology
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Canadian General Medical Center Co are pleased to invite the shareholders to attend the General Assembly Meeting (the first meeting, the second after one hour), which will be held remotely on wednesday 29-02-1443 AH corresponding to 06-10-2021 AD, at (19:30) PM. |
The Meeting will be held remotly to insure the safety of shareholders, and within the support of preventive and precautionary efforts and procedures taken by the competent and relevant health authorities to avoid the new Coronavirus (COVID-19), and as an extension of the continuous efforts made by all government authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to take the necessary preventive procedures to prevent its spread.
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||Dammam,Head Office , Where the shareholders can join the meeting via the following link: https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|URL for the Meeting Location||https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2021-10-06 Corresponding to 1443-02-29|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||19:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Shareholders Registered in the Issuer’s Shareholders Registry in the Depository Centre At the End of the Trading Session Preceding the General Assembly’s Meeting as per Laws and Regulations|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||The First Ordinary General Assembly Meeting will be valid if attended by shareholders representing at (50%) of the capital, and if the quorum required for holding this meeting is not meet, the second meeting will be held one hour after the end of the period specified for the first meeting, and the second meeting will be valid regardless of the number of shares represented in it. According to the text of Article (31) of the company's articles of association.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. Voting to appoint the company's external auditor from among the candidates based on the recommendation of the audit committee to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the fiscal year 2021 AD and the first half of the fiscal year 2022 AD, and determine their fees. |
2. Vote on the Board's recommendation to distribute cash dividends to shareholders of SAR 11,550,000 for the first half of the fiscal year ended Deacmber 31, 2021 at SAR 1.5 per share, which represents (15%) of the nominal share value, All the shareholders registered with the Securities Depository Center as shareholders of the Company at the end of second trading day of holding of General Assembly meeting shall be eligible for the dividend, The date of the distribution of profits will be determined later after the company's General Assembly approves this recommendation.
3. Voting to authorize the Board of Directors to distribute interim dividends, semi-annually, for the fiscal year 2021 AD.
4. Voting on the board's recommendation for the dividend policy for 2021 and 2022, which states:
The Canadian General Medical Center Complex Company aims to distribute 1.5 Saudi riyals per share for each half-year period, for the two years 2021G and 2022G. Note that the dividend policy will be subject to change based on any fundamental changes in the company's strategy or sharp fluctuations in prices or any obligations that may arise on the company in the future
5. Voting on the policy and standards of the procedures of membership of the Board of Directors. (Attached)
6. Voting on the policy of remuneration of the Board of Directors, committees and executive management. (Attached)
7. 7. Voting on the policy and procedures of Audit committee (Attached)
8. 8. Vote on the policy and procedures of the Nominations and Remuneration Committee (Attached)
|E-Vote||Shareholders registered on the Tadawulati Services website will be able to vote remotely on the General Assembly’s Meeting Agenda through the (Electronic Voting) service, which will start from Saturday morning (10 AM) dated 25-02-1443 AH corresponding to 06-10-2021 AD and ending when the General assembly meeting finishes. The registration and voting on the Tadawulaty platform are freely available for all shareholders by using the following link: www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Business of the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes|
|Method of Communication||For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the Shareholders Relations Department by phone at the following number: 0138188320 or via email: Investor.email@example.com during the company's official business hours from Sunday to Thursday from 09:00 AM until 05:00 PM.|
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.